Cosmetic Roller CIT
Cosmetic Roll CIT: A hand-held rolling instrument with a smooth action roller head embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude 0.1mm for use on your face and neck.
Together with topical Environ products, Cosmetic Roll CIT helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products
- Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
- Speed up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture
- Reduce the appearance of sun damaged skin, fine lines and scars.
How to use:
- Your skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A for a minimum of 3 weeks before you start needling.
- Start by using Cosmetic Roll CIT twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturizers.
- Cleanse the skin before needling and then divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the Cosmetic Roll CIT with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with rubbing alcohol.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.